- Log in to your account and at the top right click on the icon and select "My Microsoft Account"
- On the top blue panel, select "Security" and select "Advanced security options"
- Under "Additional security" select "Turn on" for Two-step verification
- Follow the guide to setup the 2FA, and continue to select "Next" and click "Finish" at the end
- Once completing all the steps above, a new section will appear in the security section called "App passwords" select "Create a new app password"
- A new app-password will be generated for you, please copy this app-password and try to authenticate your account using this app-password instead of your original password