Thread.replied triggers when "A participant replied to a tracked thread." If the account is not triggering these webhooks check the following:
- Ensure you have the webhooks enabled on the Application level.
- Ensure that the webhooks have not been disabled.
- Ensure that the Sent objects have tracking enabled on them.
- Inspect the received email that failed to trigger the thread.replied webhook
- Was the email synced? Search Nylas for the Header Message-ID
Search for the missing email via our API to get the message_id :
Using subject: /messages/search?q=subject:nick
Using the Header Message-ID /messages/search?q=rfc822msgid:email@example.com
If Yes, check to see if you received the webhook via the logs at dashboard.nylas.com filtering for the message_id
If No - contact support.