Email was sent you received a 200 confirmation from Nylas and a corresponding message ID, the email is in the Sent folder on the provider.
- Some outbound providers do AV / SPAM check before sending a http response on the /send endpoint, this can result in long send times.
- Other may accept the email we delivered to be sent and then check it.
- The email might have been sent but was intercepted at the recipients end.
The provider of the sender or recipient will send you a bounce message with the reason why. The mail administrator can redirect these bounce messages to himself to monitor abuse.
- Search the mailbox for the subject of the email, bounce response may be in a different folder than expected.
- Reach out to the mail administrator, Nylas delivered the email to the provider, what happens after that is not in our control.