The naming convention for recurring events changes once you edit an occurrence. The original is still returned when using `expand_recurring=True` , however it is set to cancelled
When editing a child event the name changes and two webhooks are created.
- Edit a recurring child event
- PUT /event/9r7szd0i6xkk92kqq6no3c1pi_20220505T233000Z
- This will create a new event
"id": "50vednoawzvnd3zfpbnfwvfzp", <<<<<<<< new ID
"master_event_id": "9r7szd0i6xkk92kqq6no3c1pi", <<<<<< same master
- Generate two webhooks. event.created and event.updated on the new event_id.
When you search for events between a time period and include expand_recurring=True . Any cancellations are returned in addition to the base event. Cancellations have the attribute
cancelled set to
When you edit a child recurring event we:
- Add the event_id to the attribute EXDATE on the master /event
- event.update webhook for master event_id
- Mark the event_id as cancelled
- Create a new override event with the edited values