"Your account has been locked. Contact your support person to unlock it, then try again." error when signing in to Microsoft 365.
Have the user's email administrator follow these steps to ensure the user is allowed to sign in:
- Sign in to the Microsoft 365 portal as an admin.
- Under Users, select Active Users.
- Locate the user, and then click the user's Display name to open the settings panel.
- At the top of the pane, select Unblock sign-in.
- In the Unblock sign-in screen, de-select Block this user from signing in and click Save changes.