How do I create my Scheduler page? Do I need an account to log in to Scheduler?
- You need to have the account connect to Nylas with at least calendar scope.
- You need the Access Code of this account.
There are two different ways for creating your Scheduler page.
The results for the above two ways are the same. The differences are:
- Using an HTML file (UI-based interface):
- User friendly. Can be embedded in your application and is good for end-user to create and edit their own settings.
- Difficult to bulk create pages.
- Some settings may not available from the UI.
- Using API endpoint:
- You can pass more details in the payload.
- Easy to bulk create pages.
- Need more time to prepare payloads.
- Does not have an editor set up automatically.
- Scheduler Quickstart: https://developer.nylas.com/docs/user-experience/scheduler/scheduler-quickstart/#scheduler-set-up
- Scheduler API References: https://developer.nylas.com/docs/api/scheduler#post/manage/pages
Please sign in to leave a comment.