Webhook will only be produced once we sync the object, if the account goes out of
running state, and into
invalid this is expected behaviour.
To ensure you handle these events correctly please anticipate and expect delays when sync_state !=
How to troubleshoot:
- Is the account in Running state. See account stopped
- Search for the email Subject, many developers group emails by thread, the email may have been received but it's not where you expect it to be. See Email not in thread.
- Check the sync logs in the dashboard
- Typically accounts resolve themselves and the issue is temporary
- We have a retry mechanic, however sometimes stopping and starting sync can resolve the issue.
When to contact support:
- Does the object exist in the mailbox but no webhook was produced
- After you have Searched for the subject
- If the issue is recurring for the same account please reach out to support.