- Access tokens are only shared once, right after account creation. If you haven't stored the access token, you need to re-authenticate the account to get a new one.
- If you are a developer, a best practice is to store all access tokens in your database after each authentication.
- They can not be recovered via the dashboard or any API call.
- Start by authenticating the account.
- Then using attribute keep_access_token call /revoke-all endpoint . This will ensure that you are using the correct token.