If you find accounts are stopping and are trying to determine why, please see the following reasons.
Please note: All accounts will stop at some point.
- The user has revoked your app's access.
- The refresh token has not been used for six months.
- The user changed passwords and the refresh token contains Gmail scopes.
- The user account has exceeded a maximum number of granted (live) refresh tokens.
- If the token expires every 7 days then this is due to the developers Google app being in test mode and the users have been added as test users.
- Token expiry period is defined by the Google Workspace / GSuite administrator, if you find they are expiring frequently please reach out to the accounts email administrator.