We support all versions of Exchange from version 2.5 (released in 2002) to Exchange 2016. The Nylas APIs also connect to every other Microsoft email account type, including Office365, Outlook, and Hotmail.
Articles in this section
- What versions of Exchange are supported?
- Google OAuth Setup Guide
- Migrating from Namespaces
- Migrating from Tags to Folders and Labels
- Quickstart Python Guide
- Using the Cloud APIs to Sync Email
- Can I allow connection to Nylas by whitelisting a certain IP range?
- Why use Nylas instead of the Gmail API?
- How does this compare to the Gmail API?
- What is the Nylas Sync Engine and how can I use it?