The Nylas Cloud APIs don't support two-factor authentication with iCloud. However, you can still sync your account by creating an app-specific password and using it to login. Here's how to do it.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting a Password Management Error
- Why does Nylas Mail store mail data?
- I'm getting an error about too many connected ActiveSync devices.
- I'm using iCloud two-factor authentication and can't sync my account.
- I'm getting "Invalid Credentials" when connecting an Outlook.com account.
- I'm getting "Invalid Credentials" when connecting a Windows Live Domains account.
- I'm having a problem that isn't addressed here.