Unfortunately, no. Nylas Mail uses many of the Nylas Cloud APIs to sync your aspects of your account, which require direct access to your email server.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my theme?
- My work email requires a VPN connection. Can I use it with Nylas Mail?
- When will Nylas Mail be available for iOS or Android?
- How do I enable the "All Mail" folder?
- How do I enable IMAP for Google Apps?
- What are the limitations of IMAP / SMTP support?
- Will Nylas Mail support "Categories" from Gmail or "Bundles" from Google Inbox?
- How do I increase the font size in Nylas Mail?
- Can I create or modify contacts through Nylas Mail?
- What support plans do you offer?