Right now, Nylas Mail's contacts integration only allows you to use contacts from Google or Microsoft Exchange when addressing emails. Nylas Mail does not yet support adding, modifying, or deleting contacts, or integration with other contact providers such as iCloud or Yahoo.
Articles in this section
- How do I change my theme?
- My work email requires a VPN connection. Can I use it with Nylas Mail?
- When will Nylas Mail be available for iOS or Android?
- How do I enable the "All Mail" folder?
- How do I enable IMAP for Google Apps?
- What are the limitations of IMAP / SMTP support?
- Will Nylas Mail support "Categories" from Gmail or "Bundles" from Google Inbox?
- How do I increase the font size in Nylas Mail?
- Can I create or modify contacts through Nylas Mail?
- What support plans do you offer?