When you link an account to Nylas, it could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few days to build a complete cache of your mailbox. However, the Sync Engine is designed to pull recent messages first, so you should be able to get going quickly. Total sync time will be dependent on factors like total number of messages, your network bandwidth, processing power, and email provider's throttling.
Articles in this section
- What versions of Exchange are supported?
- Google OAuth Setup Guide
- Migrating from Namespaces
- Migrating from Tags to Folders and Labels
- Quickstart Python Guide
- Using the Cloud APIs to Sync Email
- Can I allow connection to Nylas by whitelisting a certain IP range?
- Why use Nylas instead of the Gmail API?
- How does this compare to the Gmail API?
- What is the Nylas Sync Engine and how can I use it?