You can use Nylas to replace nearly all the functionality of IMAP and SMTP. Nylas makes it easy to build anything from a simple notification hook to a full-fledged email client for your users.
Articles in this section
- What versions of Exchange are supported?
- Google OAuth Setup Guide
- Migrating from Namespaces
- Migrating from Tags to Folders and Labels
- Quickstart Python Guide
- Using the Cloud APIs to Sync Email
- Can I allow connection to Nylas by whitelisting a certain IP range?
- Why use Nylas instead of the Gmail API?
- How does this compare to the Gmail API?
- What is the Nylas Sync Engine and how can I use it?