Nylas allows you to access mail data inside the mailboxes of your users. For example, you could use Nylas to build an app showing detail from all the flight confirmation messages a user received last year. Transactional mail services like Mailgun, Sendgrid, or Amazon SES are an interface for sending mail from your app's address (e.g.: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Articles in this section
- What versions of Exchange are supported?
- Google OAuth Setup Guide
- Migrating from Namespaces
- Migrating from Tags to Folders and Labels
- Quickstart Python Guide
- Using the Cloud APIs to Sync Email
- Can I allow connection to Nylas by whitelisting a certain IP range?
- Why use Nylas instead of the Gmail API?
- How does this compare to the Gmail API?
- What is the Nylas Sync Engine and how can I use it?